Thursday, January 8, 2009

Proud Mama Hen

I am a proud mama hen! I got a letter in the mail today. It said that my son has met the criteria for the highly gifted program at the middle school he will be attending next year! HOLY COW! How did this kid get so smart? And why is he so book smart but can't remember to throw his poptart wrapper in the garbage every morning? How ever he does remember to put the toilet seat down. So he is one up on the hubby in that department. Anyway I am SOOOO very proud of him. He has been in an advanced reading class since the first grade. So I suppose this shouldn't be TO big of a surprise. But still I am impressed that he is doing so well. My chest swells with pride! I better be careful though ... wouldn't wanna poke anyone's eye out with the ladies. he he he WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

MrsSoersdal said...

Wow! Congratulations! Hope you're saving up for his Harvard tuition :D