Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I must be crazy ... but my head feels good.

So I was having a really rough time with my hair being so long and ratty and snarly and damaged. So I thought it would be a good idea to get a hair cut. Yaaaaa ... maybe not so short next time I am thinking. UGH! Why do I do this to myself. I had a great haircut about a year ago. It was short but not to short.
Photobucket
In the last year my hair has grown really really long. This is me before my haircut.
Photobucket
But when I miscarried last January out of grief I died my hair black. And it refused to come out. So on top of being damaged by the hair dye I had a 2 toned head. So I decided it was best to cut as much of the black and damaged hair out. I just didn't think it would be this much.
Photobucket
Yep that's me now ...
Photobucket
... it's all gone. *sigh* Why do I do this to myself? Now I feel like a boy!

1 comment:

CrazyMom said...

Aww Amy you look cute! ...and so much cooler ;)