Friday, January 23, 2009

The Great 2009 Declutter Project!

So my new years resolution for 2009 was to clean and declutter my home. We have a few generations worth of junk laying around and it is time for it to GO! We started cleaning and throwing stuff out Wednesday night. I worked again today and the hubby and I might do more tonight. Not much of a date night but oh well. So here are some pictures of our progress. I will not be showing before pictures. They are sad ... very very sad ... but you can see how the rooms look as go threw them and clean.


Photobucket
Finally a place to do homework and plan meals for the family!

Photobucket
The dog kennels are gone and we can see the TV again!


Photobucket
Looooook .... we have chairs you can actually sit in again!


More pictures to come as the progress continues. Hopefully it will be done soon. It would be nice to have the space and comfort to have people over again.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

I wish I lived nearby, I would come and help you. I LOVE to get rid of stuff! LoL