Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is that what you are wearing?

I know I know. It is none of my buisness. And I know I can't dress any better. But I would assume if you can afford fancy schmancy desingers and people to "dress" you then you would be well dressed. There is always the bad days were you just totally miss the boat. But if your husband is on the verge of becoming the President of the United States then maybe you should get your shit together and plan carefully! I am sure a lot of thought went into the outfits and I am sure the designers are so proud. Ok I know they are cause I saw them on the Today show this morning. And I would also assume that she was comfortable.

But I have to admit I did not like her clothes yesterday! She got out of the car and headed up to the church and the first words out of my mouth were "Is that what you are wearing?" I was pretty much just talking to the dogs as I am sure Michelle can not read my mind. Your dress should probably not match the dizzying yellow of the church. It is bad when the reporters have trouble commenting on the color of your dress and the church matching with out bursting into laughter. I also think the texture of your jacket should not match the texture of your grandmother's mustard yellow curtains. But then that is just me

But I had high hopes for her ballgown. It could easily be amazing and I was sure she would look beautiful. OY was I wrong. It looked like some one had taken a white dress and super glued pieces toilet paper to it. It reminded me of the toilet paper veil that was made for me to wear during my bachelorette party a few years ago. She could have looked so amazing it brought tears to your eyes. So sad that didn't happen.

Oh well. I cut all my hair off like an idiot yesterday. So I guess it was just a bad fashion day in general. *shrugs* Hair grows back and by now I am sure she has changed her clothes.

No comments: