Saturday, June 20, 2009

TAP TAP TAP ... any time now ...

I am very patiently ... he he he ... ya right patiently waiting for my period to come. I was given 10 days of progesterone to force a period. The last pill was Thursday. Last time I took this med for this very same job it took 3 days after the last pill for AF to show. However that was the 5 day treatment. And they say it could take up to 2 weeks for AF to come. And it is not a garuntee that you will get your period. *sigh* I hate waiting and even more I hate not being able to plan things. We are going on vacation soon. I hope we will not have to attempt to concieve our first child together with his/her big brother asleep in the hotel room while we take a "shower" ... kinda creepy but I am not wasting a round of Clomid. I will get that boy his own good gosh darn room if need be!!!! LOL So we wait ... again ... some more ... *sigh* ... if nothing else I am getting a HUGE lesson in patience from God when it comes to having another child. OK God ... I think 3 years is good. Let's get on with the show now please! Thank you ... come again ...

No comments: