Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation time!

My boy is getting old! Which makes me old. Never mind! He is still YOUNG! Young I tell you! LOL OK so he is getting older. Bryan had his 5th grade graduation today. Tomorrow is his last day of elementary school. They had a wonderful ceremony for the kids. Bryan even had to sing.

Congrats to the Riverside students!
Photobucket

He accepted his certificate from his teacher.
Photobucket

Bryan with his certificate.
Photobucket

Bryan with his 5th grade and favorite teacher.
Photobucket
She really has been wonderful. I love all the potential she sees in Bryan and how wonderfully she expresses it.

I admit ... I cried. My boy is putting a big chunk of his life behind him. It is hard to believe. It went so fast. I wonder if the next 10 years will go by this quickly? Probably faster. I am going to be a blubbering mess by the time his high school graduation rolls around!!!

No comments: