Sunday, June 28, 2009

FINALLY!!!

It has finally happened! After 70 long days of waiting and crying and taking progesterone and dang near pulling my hair out AF has finally arrived! I am finally on to a new cycle. My first cycle using Clomid!!!

I had some cramping and spotting Saturday night at work. Not much but enough to get my hopes up. I was bummed when I woke up Sunday morning. The cramps and spotting had stopped. UGH! I was so mad. But as soon as I got up and started moving around the cramps started again. They have not been to bad. But they are enough to get the ball rolling. I spotted all afternoon Saturday and finally started bleeding after dinner.

I am feeling a lot better now. I was getting so frustrated and feeling very down. My spirits have definitely been lifted. I can't believe I get to start the Clomid on Tuesday! I have waited for so long or this. I am excited and nervous. Right around the time I should hopefully ovulate with the Clomid Bryan will be gone with my mother for a few days and then at his bio-dad's for a few more. So hopefully Ethan and I will have lots and lots of alone time to nooky it up and God willing make a baby!!! Wish us luck!


2 comments:

MrsSoersdal said...

Congrats! I have your chart bookmarked so I'll be following every day this cycle!

Chantelle said...

I hve everything crossed for you! :)