Monday, June 22, 2009

AF Update

I wish there was more to update about in this update. UGH! I am now 4 days post progesterone. I have been cramping off and on. Just when I start to feel like the cramps mean buisness and AF is about to begin the cramps just ... DISAPPEAR ... it is very frustrating. I hate cramps but if it gets the job done then DO IT!

I of course am still very frustrated. I am tired and worn down. I want my body to just let it go. I want to move on to the next step of this crazy infertility ladder. That is hard to do when your body refuses to cooperate. It is very tiring.

I will just have to keep praying and waiting. It's all I can really do right now. OK God we are ready. Next step please. I KNOW that it will happen when it is suppose to. I KNOW that God will provide a healthy child for us some day. I have faith in that and in God. But sometimes it is hard to be patient. I know that he is listening and telling me just to BREATH because it will come. I just hope my version of soon and God's version of soon are at least some what the same.

Fingers crossed and legs wide open!

No comments: