Monday, June 8, 2009

cramps ... cramps and ... well nothing else

I have cramps hardcore today. I am hoping that it is for a good reason. I hope my period comes today. I mean really? Cramps are so not worth the pain if there is no period. I am so tired of this waiting game. I just want to get my period and start the clomid. It is hard to sit back and let nature take it's course. Maybe I should call my RE and ask for something to jump start AF. I don't know. I don't know what I should do or what the right answer is. That is one of the hardest parts of infertility. You have no idea what is the right answer or what is going to get you pregnant. Fingers crossed and legs wide open. LOL Other then that and prayer I don't know how else to get through all of this. *sigh* I hope I get some kind of answer soon.

No comments: