Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The ghosts are getting creative.

I think most people are well aware of the ghosts in my house. Most every one will admit to a creepy feeling here or there through out our house. I flat out refuse to go into the basement at night. Mainly because the dogs flat out refuse to come down with me. If they don't wanna go down there then it can't be good.

Well our dear little ghosties have gotten creative now. They are building pop can pyramids!
Photobucket

I don't know how it got there or why. It is in the very back of the basement in the farthest room. The old furnace and fuel tank are back there. We have a newer corn burning furnace now. So we are very rarely in that room. They hubby went back there yesterday to change the filters because the newer furnace still filters air through there. That was what he found. We have no idea who did it or when. No one wants to claim responsibility. It sure as poo was not me cause I don't go in that room unless I absolutely MUST go back there. Like to take that picture. There is just something about an old stone walled basement that is creepy as SIN!

No comments: