Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bubble Bubble Gurggle Gurggle

I feel the clomid monster bubbling underneath the surface. HA HA HA I woke up this morning with big swollen boobies. Are headaches a side effect? I have had a headache since yesterday afternoon. Kinda sucks. I got a message from a coworker this morning. It sounded a little snotty to me but it may be the clomid talking. I did my darn best not to snip back. But I could feel the crabby in me starting to bubble and fizzle and want to strike out. I managed to keep it in control. My last round of clomid I had an all out brawl on facebook with my little sister. It was nasty but at least for the first time since she was born I was honest with her and told her I was sick of her bull poopy. So it was good and bad. I may need to stay away from the computer this time. HA HA HA OUCH! Laughing makes my boobs hurt!

No comments: