Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good and Bad Day

I am going to start with the good news because it is great. And the bad news is just a pain in my rear. LOL

So the good news is I am ovulating! Not only am I ovulating but I am doing it at a halfway decent time in my cycle! I am on CD 16 today. My average day of ovulation with out the Clomid was CD 24. So that is an improvement and it means the Clomid is doing what my RE wanted it to do. Hopefully that will improve the quality of my egg and get me good and knocked up. It was so nice this morning to see the +OPK and peak reading on my FM. WOOHOO! I do not work tonight so I even have time for nooky with the hubby! SWEET! Fingers crossed! My CM is a little dryer then normal. But the EWCM is still there. Just not in as vast quantities as in the past. I took some tussin to try and help with that for later tonight. he he he

The bad news is my back is KILLING ME! I woke up and my lower back was so stiff and so sore I could barely move. I am suppose to be in psychology class right now but I can't move. OK I can move but it is at a snails pace and with lots of swearing and heavy breathing. LOL I have no idea what I did. My back felt fine at 6am right before Ethan got up for work. Sometime between 6:30 - 8:30am when I got up for class my back went crazy on me! I took a hot shower/bath and that helped a little bit. I took some Advil and am sitting in the chair playing on the computer now. If it doesn't start feeling better soon I might just go lay back down in bed. I hate missing class but I knew I could not make it in today. I am so glad I don't work. It kind of puts a crimp in my grocery shopping day. But maybe I will feel better later. I am almost tempted to call my aunt and see if she has an opening for a massage today. But then I hate to bug her because she does daycare too. *sigh* I have no idea what I did but I hope I feel better soon. I have so much junk to get done today.

No comments: