Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here she blows?!?!?!?!

I believe that AF is on her way. WOOHOO! Of course it would have been nice to just POOF and get pregnant right after the surgery. But getting my period means I can start a fresh round of Clomid and hopefully be one step closer to a healthy baby. The doc did her spring cleaning of my insides. Now maybe with a good strong menstrual cycle I will get another good spring cleaning of my lining and hormones and such.

I am cramping pretty bad and started spotting. No actual flow yet but I am sure I am working on it. I am fabulous at getting my period in the middle of work ... and math class for some reason. LOL So I will know in a few hours if I am on to a new cycle. This will be my first natural period since April. I forced a period a few months back. I was unaware of the large cyst holding things up and causing me to not get my period. But it still has been almost 2 months since I have had any bleeding at all. And 4 months since I had a natural period. So this is a good thing. Now I will have to make a pit stop on my way to work to pick up the Clomid. Or maybe I can wait until tomorrow. *shrugs* Either way I will be taking the Clomid again by Thursday! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: