Monday, July 6, 2009

Ultrasound

I had my ultrasound today. Just making sure everything is were it is suppose to be and to check my ovarian reserve. I was a nervous wreck but excited. My nerves just got worse in the ultrasound room. It is so frustrating to have them rooting around in there and taking measurements but not saying anything. I have no idea what I was looking at and if it was bad or good. *sigh* So frustrating.

At one point she asked me a few questions. She wanted to know why I had a c-section. I told her Bryan was breech. She asked if anyone had ever told me I had 2 cervix or something. Or something? Be a little more specific woman! No I have never been told I have 2 cervix but I have been told I have a dip at the top of my uterus. That was the reason I needed the c-section. Her response was "Oh! OK then!" Ummm ... so does that make sense to what you are looking at or should I be concerned? Ugh!

When I was done I asked when I would get the results. "You don't have a follow up visit planned?" she says. No ... am I suppose to? UGH! I found out later at the desk that they will call me either later today or tomorrow. The doctor won't read the ultrasound until the end of the day. I should have planned this later in the day. LOL If I didn't have to work I would have done that. Note to self for future reference.

In my nervous daze I did the dumbest thing. I feel like an idiot and a bit of a perv to be honest. HA HA HA So I was asking her how I would get my results and was not paying much attention to what I was doing. I got up, put the sheet down on the exam table and started to head to the bathroom all the while talking to the tech. About halfway to the bathroom it dawned on me that I had no pants on! I was nude from my waist to my socks!!! I ducked into the bathroom quickly and threw my pants on as fast as I could get my legs in them! OMG what is wrong with me? I realize between all the poking and prodding of being a mother and years of gyno appointments and now all the poking and prodding of infertility stuff my modesty level is low. But holy crap! I am blaming the Clomid. Ya ... that's it ... it was a Clomid brain fart ... my hormones are flying all over the place ... I can not be held responsible for my actions! HA HA HA I can't wait to tell Ethan that one. I am sure he will get a kick out of my plus sized naked toosh strolling through the ultrasound room like I own the place. The funniest part was that the tech didn't even seem surprised. LOL Oh this has been a special day.

No comments: