Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am getting tired of waiting.

I slept in this morning until 11:30am since Bryan is gone for the week. I had a little alone mommy time and I took advantage of it. When I got up I went to check my cell phone. The battery was dead. UGH! I plugged it in and discovered that Bryan had called to let me know he had made it up North with my mother to my Aunt's house safely. No message from the fertility clinic. I called them and told them that I was STILL waiting for my test results from the FSH and Ultrasound. They said my Dr would call after 5pm because she was seeing patients. Well 5 came and went and no phone call. I am so frustrated and angry and sad and just UGH right now. Hopefully on Thursday they will either call me earlier in the day or leave a message on my voicemail. I have to work and will not be able to answer my phone or probably call back before the clinic closes for the day. *sigh* This is getting so annoying. I am half tempted to go down there, park my toosh in their waiting room and just wait until some one, doctor or nurse, to come and read me my test results. But I don't want to be a pain in the you know what. So I wait by the phone ... still ... UGH!

No comments: