Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why ... so ... sleepy ... ?

I have been SOOOO tired all weekend. We had a holiday party with friends on Friday. It was a LOT of fun. The hubby and I had a really good time. Sadly the boy was with his bio-dad and was not able to come with. But we still had fun. My hash brown casserole seemed to go over very well. The casserole dish was scraped clean. I would have loved some left overs. But no left overs is always a good sign. The food was delicous. The games were fun. We got to hang out and talk and just have a good time. It was really nice. I got to play with my itty bitty baby Bobby buddy. HE HE HE I don't know why but that is the name I have been calling him in my head. He is our friends son. I love that kid to death. He is so calm and full of smiles all the time. It is neat to watch him so bright eyed and interested in the world around him. Makes my uterus hurt.

After the party a few friends went to the bar. The hubby went home since it was mainly going to be girls. I am sure the one friend would have bar hopped all night. In fact she probably did. But I was tired and one of my friends needed a ride home. She had to be up good and early for work in the morning. On the ride home I kept thinking "I am getting to old for this shit." LOL I was home, showered and in bed by 12:30 ... yes ... sad ... I know. But like I said I am getting to old for this ...

I slept until noon on Saturady. I would have stayed there a lot longer but I had to work Saturday night and thought I better get up and at least have some lunch before going in. I was tired all night at work. When I got home the hubby and I watched a little TV and ate the McDonalds I picked up on the way home. But I was again in bed around midnight.

The hubby only let me sleep in until about 10am today. Again I would have slept a lot longer but he had things he wanted to do. Plus I wanted to spend some time with him before heading into work again. I was dead tired and had to drink a Red Bull just to keep me going. Now it is 11:30pm and I am totally pooped out. I am thinking bed sounds like a wonderful wonderful wonderful thing. My back hurts from this broken down chair. So my nice, soft, cushy bed keeps sounding better and better.

I don't know what my deal is. I am dead tired all weekend. I can't wait to go to bed and I dread getting back out of it in the morning. *sigh* Plus my boobs are killing me right now. Don't get any wild ideas. I don't hold out much hope these days. A pretty little positive pregnancy test for Christmas would be nice. But I am not about to hold my breath. I guess we will see if AF shows this week or not. I think I am going to bed now ... before I fall asleep in this not at all comfortable chair. he he he ....

No comments: