Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am getting to old for this ...

I am getting to old for this crap. I must admit. I am only 28 but let's be honest ... I ain't no spring chicken anymore! Last night was my hubby's 29th birthday. We had fun. He picked out a movie that was good. I drank more blue raspberry icee then any one human being should. But then that is my favorite movie treat. Forget the popcorn ... bring me an icee! After the movie we stopped for a nummy dinner. Bakers Square has this awsome deal where you get soup or salad, 1/2 or a full sandwhich, and a piece of pie for like $8. How sweet is that?!?! I had a nice salad and a nummy roast beef sandwhich and topped it off with a peice of french silk pie. Who could ask for more?! We picked up the boy from my mother's house. He was in charge of entertaining her new kitten Harley for a while. My child, the cat whisper, was happy to help. Watch out Ceasar Milan! Your dog whisperin gots nothin on my kid! LOL So anyway we went home and the kid went to bed. Night sounds pretty tame right? Well one glass of wine turns into two. Then the wine turns into Gin. And before you know it I am drunk shavin in the shower again. HA HA HA I woke up this morning still half drunk and ready to puke my guts out. I don't think gin likes me very much. My head hurts a tish my belly has been rumbling all day. I can't decide if I should put food in it to make it feel better or just let it rumble for a while longer. I still feel a hair dizzy and uncoordinated. I slept until noon and could easily return to bed if needed. Yep ... I am still in my 20s ... but the late 20s are nothing like the early 20s. They are a lot rougher. You think you should still be able to play with the big boys. But ya ... not gonna happen sister. I am not ready to hang up my party hat and join a knitting club or anything. I just think it is time to realize that 30 is just around the corner. And I must admit the older I get the easier that pill has become to swallow. The 30s don't look so bad any more. Like I have said a million times, my 30s HAVE to be better then my 20s. At least the early 20s anyway. I think I am gonna go drink a pop instead ...

No comments: