Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Dream

I had a wonderful dream the other morning. I can't remember for sure. But I think it was Saturday morning. The dream went like this:

I was not feeling quite right. Something felt off and I could not put my finger on it. So I thought, for the heck of it, I would take a pregnancy test. Now I have a large supply of internet cheapy tests that I got off from Ebay. That way I can save the good ones for when, if ever, I am pregnant again. But for some reason in this dream I used one of the good tests. I peed in a cup and stuck the test in for the required 10 seconds that the instructions told me. Yes I pee in a cup to take a test. I do this with ovulation tests and my fertility monitor tests too. It is just easier to pee in a dixie cup and throw it away then to try and pee on a stick with out getting the whole dang thing wet. Now normally when I take a test I set it down on the bathroom sink and wander away to take care of my other morning duties. But for some reason in this dream I set it down and watched the wetness cross the test window. Right away I saw 2 lines show up! I picked up the test to look closer. I thought for sure my eyes or my mind were playing tricks on me. But the test line quickly got just as dark if not darker then the control line. Stunned outa my brains I picked up a internet cheapy. I forced out a little more pee into a new cup and put the test in. Again it came up positive instantly. I was shocked to say the least. I could barely proccess the sight of a positive pregnancy test. A warm happiness washed over me. I stood their deciding. Do I rush out of the bathroom, into the bedroom and wake the hubby up to share the good news? Do I hold it in and find a sweet way to tell him like I did last time I was pregnant? OR do I try desperatly to hold this fabulous little secret in until Christmas? I mean what better Christmas present could I give the hubby? You are gonna be a daddy! Again ... hopefully anyway.

Well I never got a chance to make up my mind. Something woke me up. I am not sure what. But I woke up and of course was sad to realize it was just a dream. But it was a wonderful dream. A dream I hope will come true some time this week. I wonder if I could keep that secret until Christmas?

2 comments:

MrsSoersdal said...

Well, your chart isn't showing O yet but it it happened on CD27 the way it looks then it could be a Christmas BFP and not only that but you'd be due on almost the exact same day my baby was born! YAY lol. I found out on December 23rd last year. It was magical (and very scary - that first trimester can be nerve-wracking) Well, here's hoping it was a PSYCHIC dream!

Anonymous said...

That's a great blog, but it's loading a little slow. You should take a internet speed test to check it. Does this load slow for anyone else???

<---<---<---<---<---
Free Internet Speed Test
--->--->--->--->--->