Monday, December 1, 2008

Is it Wednesday yet?

Is it Wednesday yet? Cause I feel the need to be whiney. So I need a whiney wednesday. LOL I am just so tired and tired of running. All I want to do is sleep. I have been wanting that for days now. But there has been one thing or another keeping me up and going. If it is not the hubby playing in bed with his new Blackberry phone or the laptop.
Deadwood1
Then it is one of the dogs doing God only know whats. And God forbid Bo spend even a little bit of time outside alone. You also can not count on them to need a nap when you do. No no not in this house. Just as I start to dose off the dogs feel the need to pull one of these.
Photobucket
Or maybe one of these.
Photobucket
This is all I am asking for.
Photobucket
And one of these.
Photobucket
Peice and quite for just a little while so that I can get some sleep. Just a little nap to catch me back up. Then I can get back to the 8 million things I have to do around the house and at school and at work ... I think I do to much sometimes. So I am going to go lay down and rest ... even if for only a few minutes ... before I have to go to class. Now if only I can avoid waking to this ...
Photobucket
... I will be a very happy lady.