Sunday, December 21, 2008

I keep bleeding ...

UGH! AF showed up again. I was hoping with out getting my hopes up that I was pg. It would have been nice. My conception date would have been right around the hubby's birthday. I was trying to hold out until Christmas to tell him. I was a couple of days late. But I got a BFN and spotting yesterday. Before you know it we were full on AF. I didn't have any cramps for a long time though. I think I woke up around 7am with cramps. But nothing before that. I either have them under control with drugs or they went away again. Weird but what ever. Not going to complain. I am bummed because it would have been so nice. And we don't have any birthdays in September. *sigh* On to the next cycle I guess. Where is my thermometer?

1 comment:

MrsSoersdal said...

October birthdays are just as good <3 I'll be stalking your chart as always!