Thursday, February 19, 2009

We have doors ... well sorta ...

So for some reason we have never had doors on the bedrooms downstairs. I don't know why or where they went. They might be upstairs ... maybe in the attic even. I honestly have no idea.

I have been wanting to put up curtains in place of the missing doors for a long time now. The hubby has always seemed less then excited about the idea. I am sick of trying to dress while dodging windows and the kiddlet in the living room. So he finally agreed to let me put up the curtains between our bedrooms and the living room. I got to go shopping! LOL I found a very pretty red set that work wonderfully in my opinion. They block off the rooms and I finally feel like I have some sort of privacy. So here they are! Our new "doors"!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: