Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Badges

I have torn this house apart looking for those stupid badges for the hubby's uniforms!!! I am so sick of looking. I am sick of him complaining. I don't know where they are! I don't know how they disappeared. And let's face it they are not MY responsibility! Yet I am the one getting yelled and to find them and why haven't I found them yet. UGH! I tore the bedroom apart today and still nothing! We worked so hard cleaning the kitchen and NOTHING! I can't stop sneezing now due to all the dust I have kicked up today. You have no idea how many bottle of lotion I found under his side of the bed that he keeps stealing from the bathroom! No wonder I can never find a bottle after my shower! Squirt some in your hands, rub it in, and leave the bottle ALONE! *sigh* OK I feel a hair better now that I have vented. I feel like I am going to puke. Would like to blame that on being pregnant but God only knows if that is true or not. My luck I am just coming down with some craptaculer virus. I need a nap or something. LOL But no ... no no ... I will continue my quest to find these Fing badges!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: