Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am gonna build me a fort!

I could build myself a fort out of all the negative pregnancy tests I have taken lately. The first one I took was a very faint positive. I swear ... no I am not seeing lines ... I don't think anyway. But every one after has been negative. And it is driving me CRAZY! Gonna pull my hair out pretty soon! My period is almost a week overdue. My temps are still nice and high. I have had a cramp every now and then. Most of the time it turns out I just had to fart. Gross right? So I didn't even bother to test this morning. What is the point? Maybe in a few days I will try again. Or maybe AF will show. I don't know. But something has to happen pretty soon. In the mean time I will be in the corner makin my fort ... hope I can keep this dogs out of it ... and Sonny from peeing on it ... eeeeeew!

No comments: