Friday, November 21, 2008

What makes you think we care?

I know there are some people who still like Rosie. I can't for the life of me understand why. She is loud and rude and self serving and will cut you down the second that you disagree with her. The woman is OFF HER ROCKER. I remember watching her when I was younger and she had that talk show. She was not my favorite person but I didn't mind watching her. But now her big fat trap never shuts up and there is NEVER anything nice coming out of it! It would be one thing to go on a rant every now and then. And I am all for being yourself and standing up for what you believe in. But there is a time to talk and a time to shut up. She has forgotten how to SHUT UP! There are a few morons who still give a crap about what she has to say. I don't see why but to each his own. I guess if you like getting yelled at for breathing the wrong way then go enjoy Rosie. I am gonna stay over here were life is much more peaceful and QUITE! NBC ... seriously ... why are you giving her another show? She will get big ratings at first. There are always people who will feel the need to tune in to listen to the nutcase vent. It can be entertaining every now and then. But after a while people will get bored of it and stop watching like they always do. I can not tell you how many times I avoided watching the View just because she was on it. So they are only hurting themselves. So ya my word to Rosie ... just a little advice ... SHUT UP! Nobody cares anymore because you are RUDE. Set a better example for your kids on how to be tolerant and work well with others. That is your job as a parent!!!

No comments: