Monday, November 24, 2008

I don't want to be bitter.

But some times it is hard. I was at "church" tonight for work. They mentioned that family "that has all the girls" and I cringed. God no ... don't say it ... please! "They just had another baby girl yesterday!!!" cheered the lady at the mic. UGH! Ummm ... GOD ... IS THIS THING ON?!?! I mean seriously is it REALLY necessary to kick me in the gut so often? So, ya, they now have 5 girls and 1 boy. 6 kids total. I looked back at my coworker and said " Would they please KNOCK IT OFF so the rest of us have a chance to procreate PLEASE!?" He just laughed. It was one of those laugh or cry moments. I fought back the tears and chose to laugh instead. *sigh* Is it really to much to see one of these again?
Photobucket

1 comment:

MrsSoersdal said...

girl you tricked me. I saw the pic and I was expecting good news! I would have been a little surprised though, since I follow your chart and it's a couple weeks off last time I checked.

Good for you, laughing instead of crying or getting bitter. It will happen for you some day.