Thursday, November 20, 2008

The silent cell phone ... or not

Since we live out in the country and don't use the phone line for our internet we have no land line. Both of us have our own cell phones and maybe some day if the boy is lucky we will give him one too. So anyway all calls come and go for me through my cell phone. I don't get very many calls. Infact I get a lot more text messages then I do phone calls. So anyway I noticed something today ... well I have been noticing this for a while now .... but I feel the need to bring it up today. So anyway why is it that when I am awake and doing things and ready to answer the phone not sound is made. But as soon as I lay down for a nap or even in the case of today before I even have a chance to get out of bed, my phone starts going off the hook. I had text messages from half the people I know. Then there were the phone calls ... from God only knows who ... but they called me today. All I wanted was a 45 minute nap before I had to go to work. But it turned into a 2 hour hair pulling ring fest! Every time I would settle down and start to drift off the damn phone would start ringing and beeping and vibrating all over the bed! And in the rare silence that I got from the phone I was stalked by a Mina! Yes I finally fell asleep and all was warm and cozy and good then ....
Photobucket
This was what I saw when I opened my eyes. *sigh* FINE I will get up. But don't ask anything special from me!

No comments: