Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month

October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness month. On January 13, 2008 my husband and I lost our baby. I miscarried naturally in the comfort of our home with my husband and my son. Losing our child was the most devastating thing that has every happened to me and to us as a couple. The loss of a child at any stage and any age is utterly soul crushing. The pain eases but truly never goes away. I am amazed by how just the thought of my angel baby can send me into uncontrollable sobbing fits. From what I hear that never changes. My heart breaks for all the parents out there who have lost a child far to young.

In our lives for a moment but in our hears forever.

Once in my womb but always in my heart

I am a miscarriage survivor.

In loving memory of angel baby Hofschulte. Mommy and daddy miss you every day.

No comments: