Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here kitty kitty kitty

While I was out taking pics of the duckies today I decided I better take some of the cats. We only have 3 lovely ladies left. I am worried our kitty population will become extinct. None of them had babies this year. So we are getting low and I am getting nervous. But here is who we have left.



This is Frisky.
Photobucket
She is one of the original 6 kittens that were dumped at our farm several years ago now. She ran around and around and around not wanting us to catch her. The other 5 came running right up and seemed happy to be around people again. But not Frisky. Little bugger just kept running. Hence the name Frisky. She was just to freakin frisky that night!



This is Mina.
Photobucket
She is our youngest and sweetest kitty. She makes a great parrot. Until she digs her claws into your shoulder and attempts to crawl onto your head.



This is Macy.
Photobucket
She was also one of the original 6 kittens. We thought for sure she must be from a different litter because of her size. She was just so darn tiny! But I guess she was just meant to be small. She didn't grow much and is still rather pocket sized.



And this is Hunter.
Photobucket
He is not our cat. He belongs to the neighbors. But loves to come down and romance my little ladies. Hunter doesn't much care for us and tends to run as soon as we come with in his rather large bubble. But he does serve a wonderful purpose.



See Hunter is the daddy of our dearly departed Hunter Jr.
Photobucket
He was by far one of the sweetest and most snuggly cats I have ever had.


Hunter was so cute and fluffy and sweet that even Ethan let him in the house from time to time.
Photobucket



How could you resist that fluffy little face?
Photobucket


Sometimes he pushed his luck a bit.
Photobucket
But he was such a good snuggler.


I loved him from the moment he was born.
Photobucket


Coco wanted to mother him constantly.
Photobucket


I am sure he got is personality from his wonderful mother Skittles.
Photobucket
She was just as beautiful and just as sweet.


Sadly our Hunter passed away a few years ago now. But I am pretty sure his daddy has been around the ladies.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am pretty sure these little buggers belonged to him.


Sadly a raccoon killed Skittles while she attempted to protect those little orange fuzzy angels. It is the sad reality of farm life. But hopefully Hunter will keep wooing the ladies and we will have more baby Hunters in our future. In the mean time I am going to love the kitties I have left.

No comments: