Thursday, October 8, 2009

Not Allowed

On Friday my nephew Julian will be born. My sister has informed me that me and my husband are not welcome at the hospital. We will not be allowed to meet our nephew. I went to her baby shower and she told me she didn't know why I went because she had not wanted me there. I told her not to burn bridges that she may never be able to repair. But she has forcefully cut most if not all of my brother in law's family out of their lives. So I suppose it was just a matter of time before she cut her own sister and brother in law out too. It is sad how family feel it is OK to treat people like trash just because they are blood.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Oh Amy Lynn, I know how hard this is. I have so many family issues of my own. All you can do is find a new way to deal with them, as you'll never change them, or make them see your way. People are often confused by IF, and think that when we are sad, hurt, confused that it's a direct correlation to our feelings for them. Unfortunately, it's their issue that becomes ours. Hugs to you.