Saturday, October 17, 2009

All grown up!

The duckies who once were so soft and fuzzy ....
Photobucket


They were so adorable ...
Photobucket


Well the duckies are all grown up now.
Photobucket


Don't they look so hearty and healthy?
Photobucket


They have learned to fly ... but hopefully not away from us.
Photobucket
HEY! NO! I said not away from us! Simmer down now ... simmer down.

They just look so nice. The green heads of the males are absolutely beautiful. These pictures don't even do the shimmering green feathers on the boys heads justice. And how lucky are we to have an even number of boys and girls? I think the duckies are so .....
Photobucket
Dang it Sonny! You just HAD to take a drink from THAT puddle while I was taking pictures didn't you? I think he has been taking lessons from the picture hound.

Photobucket
Who me??? No Mina not you.

I was talking about the little brown one.
Photobucket
Yes you young lady. Don't give me that look ....

No comments: