Friday, May 22, 2009

Time to get real.

So I have gone round and round about this. I think I have finally made my decision. I want to keep it as real as possible. Ya ya there I go being corny again ... I am good at it! I should teach a class. Anyway .... I am good at keeping it real about being a mommy and a wife and living on a farm. I have touched a bit here and there on our struggle with miscarriage. But I had to take time to really think about infertility. Did I really want to put myself out there? Did I really want to share all of our heartache? Should I keep it all private? I thought about this over and over again. And one of my biggest healing tools after my miscarriage was education. I read everything I could get my hands on. I talked to several woman that had experienced the same thing. Connecting and sharing with those women made a HUGE difference in my dealing with my grief. I went from being educated to educating. I worked my way to that with TTC and then with miscarriage. Both times healing my heart and easing my pain more then I could every imagine.

So I am getting real about infertility. I am going to be as real as possible here on my feelings and our struggles and the process to a happy healthy baby. I am slowly getting there on my message boards. The woman there are always wonderful and so supportive. But I want a place where I can let it ALL out. Swear words and all! Cause infertility brings on a whole new brand of swear words! LOL I have no intention of spreading my word all over town ... or facebook. I don't want to be disrespectful to other peoples feelings. I wish everybody felt that way. So here it will stay. And of course my boards. But fair warning it will be honest. There will be swearing and crying and pain. But I am hoping it will soon develop into overwhelming joy. And if I can help one lady feel less on her own in the TTC/Miscarriage/Infertility world and more normal then I feel my story is worth telling. So hold on ... it's gonna get wild!!!

No comments: