Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More around the farm

I worked hard on Sunday. Sadly I am paying for it with a horrible sunburn. But here are some pics of all my hard work ... that led to my horrid pain!!!!
This is my Laura flower. My friend gave it to me for my birthday. It is not much now. But it will be a big bush with beautiful purple flowers eventually.
Photobucket

My pretty Memorial Day decorations ... they will probably be up the rest of the summer.
Photobucket

Ethan's peppers all nice and trimmed up and ready to grow.
Photobucket

My green beans on the left and snow peas on the right. The peas are HUGE. Not that is a race or anything. But if it was the peas would be kicking the beans butts.
Photobucket

My pretty butterfly in the garden.
Photobucket

My garden is finally completely planted. Hence the horrid sunburn.
Photobucket

Lilacs from one of our bushes. Lilacs are by far my favorite flower. They smell so wonderful.
Photobucket

By the way ...
Photobucket

I just need to remember the suntan lotion from now on.

No comments: