Sunday, March 30, 2014

This is why ... Just ... Nooooo

This is why I don't want to return to work on Tuesday. I am sick and I feel like crap. Oh well suck it up Sally and of course I do. I'm a mom. Do I really have any other option? However Adelia is sick. She has been up all night with no signs of slowing down. I have hugged her, kissed her, loved her, and given her the recommended dose of pain reliever in an attempt to keep her as comfortable as possible. And yet sleep evades her and so it does me. Thankfully Annalise is sleeping well and has only been up once. Thankfully Bryan is home on spring break so I have a chance at a nap. To bad the bug guy is coming early tomorrow morning to kill off the wasps that have appeared two seconds after spring tried to come. So tired ...

No comments: