Monday, March 30, 2009

Warm? What is that?

In my last post did I say it was warm here? It must have all been a dream. LOL It is the end of March. Almost April now! And it is still only 30 degrees outside! I can not take the cold much longer! We get a little tease of warm air every now and then. But then ... last night on the news ... I swear I heard them say something about a blizzard coming towards Minnesota! WTF?!?!?! You have GOT to be kidding me! Did someone forget to wake mother nature back up? Did somebody forget to send Persephone the memo that is was time to come back up!!!!!!

2 comments:

CrazyMom said...

Oh tell me about it! Our weather here in TX isn't that much better. :( Felt freezing Saturday, was gorgeous yesterday and today now we're supposedly getting another cold front tonite! GRRR! lol

BTW you've been tagged! see my blog for details! ;)

Chantelle said...

Yikes! You probably don't want to hear that it was in the 70's here today then ;)
I remember that weather. I specifically planed my second pregnancy around that dreadful winter weather. Wouldn't you know he was born April 14th, and came home in the worst wind and snow!
Sending you warm up vibes from FL!