Monday, March 9, 2009

Come on!

It is March ... right? I realize that in Minnesota that means very little. But do we really need to continue to have snow storms? The one yesterday was not as bad they said it was going to be. Thankfully! But it did still sleet and snow and get all kinds of schmutzy out there. And of course I had to drive in it. But then what is new? LOL

My pretty salt job was pretty much destroyed. Friday I bought a bag of salt from Wal-mart to melt all that ice we had ... well every where. I also hurt my back trying to lift that sucker from the bin to my cart and then from my cart into the Explorer. Thankfully the hubby lugged it out of the vehicle and into the house. I spent probably 20 minutes on Saturday before work going around and salting all my paths. From the house to the garage and from the house to the burning barrel. I salted in front of the garage too because that was also a death trap. It was nice to have some traction when we walked across the yard. I think it really doesn't matter anymore though. It's all covered in snow again. And God only knows when we will see the sun again ... or 70 degrees.

No comments: